Re: What's the offical names to the Nazis Blimp and planes in LC?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-38ld5a8.dialup.mindspring.com on March 04, 1999 at 19:43:34:

In Reply to: Re: What's the offical names to the Nazis Blimp and planes in LC? posted by Michaelson on March 02, 1999 at 15:15:38:

I have also been bothered by the sub and the blimp scenes. I always figured the sub base was in the Aegean somewhere. How did Indy hide on a submarine???? Those things were not very big. Also, does anyone know what kind of submachine guns th Nazis used in Raiders? They look suspiciously like MP38s, which were not made until 1938. Was there an earlier version?

I assumed that the Zeppelin was crossing the Alps when it turned around, but then it seemed that Indy and his Dad were flying over Greece or perhaps Turkey when they had to land. If so, how did they cross the Adriatic? They should have been in Italy but the old man changing the tire on his car did not look Italian. Obviously, some things in these movies are not thought through because the filmmakers feel it would be too complicated to explain, but I do wish they tried harde to be more realistic in this regard.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]