Re: INTERNATIONAL INDY?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-006.inetnebr.com on March 04, 1999 at 21:00:06:

In Reply to: Re: INTERNATIONAL INDY? posted by Deirdre Jones on March 04, 1999 at 08:46:27:

: : I'm from Illinois but hail from Poland (I lived there for a year and my parents are from there. And I am an American citizen by birth.)
: : By marriage, I'm seven different nationalites. Guess which ones.

: I'm failing from San Diego, California (formally transplanted from the San Francisco Bay Area - Mountain View. As for my background, Scotish (from the Clan of Gunn), Native American and Hispanic.

: Deirdre Jones

I was born in, and am now still living, in Valentine, Nebraska, one of the fifty of the US of A. I could take my description to the extreme outer limits and go far as to say that I'm also living on the Western Hemisphere of Earth, third planet in the Solar System, in an arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, deep within the Universe, which is just a small part of all of Space, within all Infinity, which then was all spawned from the mind and will of God.
Well done!

But I won't say that... it'd be silly.

As for nationalities, I'm mainly German, with some Welsh (that's where my family gets its surname), and a bit of everything else.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]