Re: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade VOL. 2 The Unreleased Music

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from ww-tf06.proxy.aol.com on March 17, 1998 at 08:56:00:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade VOL. 2 The Unreleased Music posted by Brisco on March 16, 1998 at 21:22:52:

: WOW! I would LOVE to find this CD! I've always wished for an expanded Last Crusade release (not to mention ANY TOD CD release) the way they did Raiders, and in the meantime, this sounds like a great alternative. How is the quality of the music and the packaging. (Since I'm assuming this is a bootleg.) What record label is it on? Anymore information that you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for letting us know this disc is out there,
: Brisco

The quality is excellent! And the packaging is professional. The front cover shows Indy, Dad, and Marcus (from the end of the movie). The back cover shows Indy holding a machine gun and looking quite upset (the picture is taken from the castle - Don't call me Junior!). I don't believe the CD to be a bootleg and if it were, I still would have purchased it. I have purchased one bootleg in my life and that was for 'Buckaroo Banzai' and the CD was gold in color and the packaging was very bad. It was nothing but a color copy for the cover. The only information I can give you to prove that it's not a bootleg is that the CD is silver in color, says 'For promotional use only not licensed for sale' and that the CD is inscripted with ADFL/NCD0H5H4<5032>CDJS102197R. This is found on the very inner track of the CD. The only other info I can give you is the code: CRUSADER 1097. Wish I could help even more, but that's all. You may want to call Warner Brothers and find out if they ever plan to release anymore CDs, since it was WB that released the first 'Crusade' CD.

Deirdre

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]