Old enough

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lovelia from 207.0.124.135 on March 05, 1999 at 20:13:22:

In Reply to: Re: The Ladies posted by Deirdre Jones on March 02, 1999 at 12:15:09:

: : : Dear Forum Members,

: : : I would just like to know what are the ages of the women who visit this site are, and what interest they have in the Indiana Jones movies.
: : : (no sexist offence intended!!)

: : : Regards

: : : Seamus

: : I'm almost 23 and the interest I have is both how good-looking he is and also scholarly/adventurer at the same time. You can't find that combination these days. Am I right girls?
: : Tessa

: You are right Tessa. As to my age, I'll be 33-years-old young tomorrow. And Seamus - there was no sexist offence intended, if you are just asking a simple question.

: Deirdre Jones

--------------------------

Thank God we're still young and young at heart.
I believe thatage should never be taken into account, just to judge a person's maturity, wisdom and knowledge.

I'm still 22 as it is and my interset in Indy ...well...considering that I'm a new fan (yes I never did belong to those kids who sat starry eyes before the TV watching Indy's every move) I have gotten hooked more on the books. That however doesnt mean that i do not appreciate the movies...in fact I seem to be genuinely looking forward to his new movie...which I might perhaps watch "starry-eyed".

Lovingly yours,
Lovelia

ps. Oh and btw Deirdre: Belated happy Birthday!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]