Re: I just watched Radioland Murders! (A LucasFilm Production)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-028.inetnebr.com on March 06, 1999 at 07:47:37:

In Reply to: I just watched Radioland Murders! (A LucasFilm Production) posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on March 05, 1999 at 21:38:38:

: The movie was based on an idea George Lucas had kicking around for years (like Star Wars and Indiana Jones). It's a wild comedy set in 1939 on the opening night of a radiostation and slowly one by one people behind the scenes get murdered, and a writer, who got framed, has to clear his name before it's too late. Though the critics were very hard on it, I thought it was pretty hilarious. True, some parts didn't work, but overall it was really good. I recommend everyone to check it out.

: It also features a small-scale version of the bridge in TOD. In this one, it had rafters above the stage falling and a fight at the edge of the rafters. May not be exactly Indy-like but, I thought you guys might like that thought.

I'd never heard of it until last... July, I believe it was, when a friend of mine had me watch it over at his house. It certainly wasn't as good as some of Lucas' other works (excluding even both of his trilogies), but it was fun.

Christopher Lloyd was TERRIFIC as Zoltan. Ha!

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]