Re: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade VOL. 2 The Unreleased Music

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Giles from pm2-100.connection.com on March 18, 1998 at 13:42:50:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade VOL. 2 The Unreleased Music posted by Deirdre Jones on March 16, 1998 at 09:23:58:

: Hello everyone, this past Friday my friend and I went up to Disneyland for our monthly visit. Anyway, we make sure before going to visit a small little store called Super Collectors. It's a nice 'whole in the wall' store that sells some very wonderful collectibles. While rummaging through their CD collection I came across a CD - knowing that I didn't have it in my own collection, I bought it.

: Having listened to it, I can say that all music on the 'Unreleased' CD won't be found on the 'Last Crusade' CD that was released years ago. There are 16 tracks dedicated to 'Last Crusade' and 12 tracks dedicated to 'Amazing Story'. Here's what's on it:

: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade VOL. 2 The Unreleased Music
: Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams
: - Crusader 1097
: Run Time: 61.10

: 1. The Manuscript
: 2. The Portuguese Coast
: 3. Packet from Dad
: 4. Inscription on the Rock
: 5. Into the Catecombs
: 6. Nazi Stronghold
: 7. Papa Jones
: 8. "Put Down the Gun"!
: 9. Escape in the Truck
: 10. The Jones' Tied Up
: 11. Blasphemy - Berlin
: 12. Death of the Messanger from God
: 13. Papa Jones Shot
: 14. The Wrong Chalice - Papa Jones is Healed
: 15. Flight to Austria
: 16. Ransacked House

: 17. Main Theme form AMAZING STORY
: 18 - 28. THE MISSION suite for the TV series.

: I didn't see any others there, but if you email me, I can get you Super Collectors phone number and you can call to find out if they have any others to sell or will be getting in any others. They also sell varies Indy action figures and even a plate or two from the Bradford Exchange collection from 'Last Crusade'. I would advise you to purchase the plates (if interested) from Bradford and not Super Collector since the price will be a lot lower. If you need the trading floor number to Bradford, I can give you this also. In the plate collection there are 8 plates.

: Anyway, I hope I've made you guys happy with the knowledge that there is another Indy CD out there to purchase.

: Deirdre

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention Deirdre. Could you provide me with the phone number for Super Collectors, please.
Thanks again - Giles.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]