Re: A New Question about the bag

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h2-49-149.ispmodems.net on March 07, 1999 at 09:39:57:

In Reply to: Re: A New Question about the bag posted by SweetPea on March 06, 1999 at 11:54:24:

:
: : Hi

: : The drain holes were to drain out water. A lot of military gear had drain holes, its a common thing. The bag was used to carry a gas mask( or respirator), and accessories for the mask. Used bags were used by the military, but I don't know how to determine if they were actually used in wartime.

: : Did you already get a bag? I have several and use them everyday, they're great! If you need a bag try the Roadster Factory. The bags they sell are un-issued, so they are in perfect shape.

: : Thanks, John

: John,
: Thanks alot for answering my post. No I do not have a bag yet, but I'm dying to get one! Do you have a number or addy for the Roadster Factory? Well thanks agin!! Sweet Pea

The telephone # is (800) 234-1104. Hours are 8am to 9pm mon thru thurs, and 8am to 6pm fri and sat. The times are eastern time.

The part number to ask for is RFN291. Get one now, they are really fun! And don't worry about making a leather strap because thats easy too.

John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]