What did you think of my list LFM? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.16 on March 07, 1999 at 17:33:41:

In Reply to: I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say? posted by LFM on March 07, 1999 at 17:00:02:

: :
: : : Here's my top ten:

: : : 1.Empire Strikes Back
: : : 2.Return of the Jedi
: : : 3.Raiders of the Lost Ark
: : : 4.You've got mail
: : : 5.She's all that
: : : 6.Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
: : : 7.The Bodyguard
: : : 8.Sparticus
: : : 9.Singin' in the Rain
: : : 10.An affair to remember

: : Huh? She's All That, in your top ten? You obviously haven't seen that many movies (though I commend you on Spartacus, and Singin' In The Rain). It's a mixed bag of excellent films and so-so films. One more question, you have Empire and Jedi, but where the hell is Star Wars. That deserves recognition.

: The reason I don't put Star Wars is because I like it when Han and Leia kiss and get really lovey dovey. This doesn't happen really until the last two movies. And She's All That is a really good teenage movie so that's why I put it. I'm not the nerdy geeky person but I do want to have that kind of relationship with a guy, the kind right at the end when she kisses him and you just know they're going to make it. I think I do have that now, and I can really relate to the end of that movie. Plus I think the lead and his best friend are sorta cute. Good romantic hs story. I'm assuming you saw it. Good date movie, but I went with my friends.
: The romantic stuff is also why I put The bodyguard, An affair to remember, You've got mail, and Singin' in the rain. All of these movies on my list are ones that I love to watch over and over again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]