Re: INDY IS TIMELESS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-ta013.proxy.aol.com on March 08, 1999 at 11:24:50:

In Reply to: INDY IS TIMELESS posted by Seventh Son on March 07, 1999 at 22:10:22:

:
: That's pretty cool that you all are into Indy at that age, who introduced you to the trilogy, the parents? I know they don't show them that much on TV, even if they did, most younger people pass it off as 'old stuff' anyways. They should replay them in the theatres so everyone could experience them again on the big screen. One of my best memories was seeing Star Wars on the old big screens(before they cropped them down alot smaller to accommodate more movies in the theatres. It was in 'Sensurround'(today it's called surround sound, I think). They should bring back the huge single theatre 'Saturday Matinee'- Indy would be great to see like this!

I'm 16, female, and got hooked when it was playing on channel 5 and there was nothing else on, so I decided to wacth it. I had to turn it off after the part where Marion died, because I was around 10 at the time. When I was in bed I asked my mom if we had any Indiana Jones movies and she said yes, so the next day I played hookie and wacthed The Last Crusade. I remember running around the house after pretending that I was in the movie! I was hoooked ever since and wacthed Raiders again, happy that Marion didn't die, and then I wacthed Temple a few months later. I really didn't undersatnd them all that well since I was 10, but I still enjoyed them. And now I truly enjoy them and ever one knows it!! LOL. People at school say " I saw that Indiana Jones thing and I thought of you!" Well I think I rambled on too much!!! Bye!!

~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]