I totally agree!!! If I met I guy like you at a club I would be ALL over you!!(No Mess)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darlin' from ip176-82.ingrammicro.com on March 08, 1999 at 20:16:33:

In Reply to: You can dress like Indy and be cool.... posted by Bosh Talk on March 08, 1999 at 20:01:47:

: I've seen some bashing and skepticizm on board here at Indyfan.com
: pertaining to people wanting to collect Indy stuff and or wear Indy stuff. Well try not to judge people for their interests and hobbies, cause you can't please all of the people all of the time.
: As far as dressing up like Indy. Well, I do it sometimes when I go Swing Dancing here in Chicago. And let me say that no one thinks I look like a geek. It goes over like mad. The swing scene is the perfect venue to sport 40's attire like Indy's. I dance with some of the hottest women and hang out with the hippest crowd in town. So for any of you out there who wanna sport the gear find your nearest Swing club or review and get movin'. But be warned, if you dare to wear vintage gear you're expected know how to do the Jitter-bug and the Lindy-hop. If you wear the gear and just stand at the bar you're just another "poser". Oh, and if you're going to wear your Indy clothes to one of the clubs in Chicago make sure you e-mail me first to let me know.....cause we would look like a couple of geeks showing up at the same club like that.
: BOSH TALK

: PS-don't wear whips and bags....they get in the way when you do a "swing-out
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: