My wested

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HF605 from 8022.resnet.uni.edu on March 08, 1999 at 22:46:44:

In Reply to: Wested jacket feedback request posted by Chris on March 08, 1999 at 20:54:12:

What timing! I was gonna post this anyway. I bought the Crusade version, lambskin leather, with the satin lining. I am very pleased with what I got. I have never had a more comfortable jacket, ever. It fits almost like a second skin.
The quality is beyond that imaginable. When I first told a friend of mine that I had ordered it, he got really pissed. Even worse than nobody's earlier reactions. He kept telling me that the jacket was a waste of money and that I should have just gone to a leather store in the mall and got a similar jacket. When I finaly got it he about crapped his pants. He loves the craftsmanship. He is now considering oredering one.
The only complaint I have is that my jacket was oredred with enough time to get here by christmas, it was one of my presents. It didn't get here until January 24. I was kind of upset because I had to go back to school before I had my jacket. But it did get here an man do I love it!
I say get one. I would get it new and beat the crap out of it yourself over time. That way each little scratch might have a bit of intrinsig value to it. good luck and hope you enjoy your wested!

HF605

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]