out-of-sight

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chipmunks and Indy from dialup-0034.dublin.iol.ie on March 09, 1999 at 15:16:47:

hey i was watchin bbc today i think it was and their was this wildly amusing indianna jones spoof by the chipmunks, member those guys? with the high pitched voices? really annoying (still are), well now they did an episode, lemme try and recall what it was, hmm instead of indy jones it was daytona jones, mmm what are the chipmunks names? melvin? alvin and ...? hmmm marvin? i dunno well there's the nerdy chipmunk., he was indy's brother saratoga who was like supposed to be like sean connery's charachter, then umm alvin? he was indy and then the little baby chipmumk he was like, i dunno short round i guess, i haven't a clue, then the girl chipmunk, who sounds exactly the same as the other chipmunks, she musta been willie
anywho.. oh yeah and the bad guy was bellyache, in stead of belloq or hoever you spell it, i couldn't tell if he was trying to be enlgish of french, me thinks french
anywho the start was suprisingly like the start of raiders with the booby trapped temple, umm then they went to hong kong, met the annoying chipmunk (which one is that again?) and then they met the girl chipmunk , umm then they got caught by belloq, oh no wait first there was a chase seen involving these sword dudes, and they sang a song, oh it was terrible, like i was expecting it to be good? but anyway umm then they got caught and then they got away thanks to the help of that girl chipmunk ummm then they got a submarine, went to like this underwater place, oh before that they got lost and spelt "lost" with the little line thingy that goes across the map whenever indy is going anywhere and then... umm they oh yeah found the orb thingy that they were lookin for and i was shocked, two ppl actually fell to their death... on the chipmunks!
i know i've been scarred for life
anyway its not indy 4 but it will do
anyway bye

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: