Re: You never put Six Days, Seven Nights in your top ten list, what gives? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Kittenbergeri.dw.net on March 09, 1999 at 19:49:53:

In Reply to: Re: You never put Six Days, Seven Nights in your top ten list, what gives? (nm) posted by nobody on March 09, 1999 at 18:31:52:

: You put 6days... aahead of Indy Trilogy? That was the first move Ford has done that I absolutely hated. I'm stunned.

:
: : : : Ok I know that I'd like all of Harrison Ford's movies, since you know, he's so great and he doesn't do to bad in the looks department either, but here are my top whatever, 15 or so, Ford movies. I haven't watched all like, what was it, 45, but I've watched at least enough to know what I'm talking about...

: : : : This first one may sound a little weird but I loved this movie...

: : : : 1. Six days, seven nights
: : : : 2. Patriot Games
: : : : 3. The Fugitive
: : : : 4. Indy tril.
: : : : 5. Star Wars tril.
: : : : 6. Working girl
: : : : 7. Sabrina
: : : : 8. Witness
: : : : 9. Air Force One
: : : : 10.Regarding Henry
: : : : 11.The Devil's own
: : : : 12.Clear and Present Danger
: : : : 13.Presumed Innocent
: : : : 14.Force 10 from Navarone
: : : : 15.Frantic
: : : : 16.American Graffiti (put this one last cuz I only saw the last 45, but what I saw I loved)

: : : :
: : : : So that's my top 16 I guess. The first 10 are the ones that I can watch over and over and never get bored with.

: : : : LFM

: : As you can see, I didn't put a lot of these movies in my top ten list. Harrison Ford gets a category all his own, except for the tilogies. Don't ask why...=-)
: : LFM

That was a funny movie and I happened to be really happy with the way the movie turned out. I love it when Ford has a chance to be in a comedic role and I liked that he got the girl in this movie. I thought that the romantic story was great...but then again, this is coming from a real romantic. Exactly the kind of romantic situation I'd like to be in, especially if Ford were the pilot. And fyi, all of the people I've asked who've seen this movie, thought that it was great too.
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]