Re: Check it out!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yoda Boy from henday.hfs.ualberta.ca on March 22, 1998 at 16:41:26:

In Reply to: Re: Check it out! posted by Swashbuckler on March 22, 1998 at 13:37:45:

: : For any of you who are interested in seeing what sorts of books are available for the Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game from West End Games I now have a page with pictures and information on all of the books I own. Even if you're not interested in roleplaying, these books contain a lot of interesting information for Indy fans!

: Hey Yoda Boy! Nice job on your webpage. I wonder if you could do me a favor? On the inside cover of the Temple of Doom sourcebook, there's a copy of the original Temple movie poster (it has Indy holding a machete, standing in front of the temple, and it says 'If Adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones'). Well, that happens to be my all-time favorite picture of Indy. Is there any chance you could scan that picture in and let me download it from your webpage? I'd be grateful!

: -- Swashbuckler

Here's the pic, I assume it's the one you're talking about. There's no "If adventure has a name..." but other than that it sounds right. I even took out the word "Sourcebook" :-). Enjoy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]