Six Days, Seven Nights / Hanover Street

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Seventh Son from 1Cust233.tnt1.broken-arrow.ok.da.uu.net on March 09, 1999 at 23:58:27:

In Reply to: Re: You never put Six Days, Seven Nights in your top ten list, what gives? (nm) posted by LFM on March 09, 1999 at 19:49:53:

: That was a funny movie and I happened to be really happy with the way the movie turned out. I love it when Ford has a chance to be in a comedic role and I liked that he got the girl in this movie. I thought that the romantic story was great...but then again, this is coming from a real romantic. Exactly the kind of romantic situation I'd like to be in, especially if Ford were the pilot. And fyi, all of the people I've asked who've seen this movie, thought that it was great too.
: LFM

I think that Six Days, Seven Nights was similar to Temple of Doom in respect to the fact that he was once again stuck with a ditzy girl(not by choice) in an adventurous situation, eventually falling in love.
As far as Hanover Street goes, you would love it because of the fact that it was based on a romance novel- the first half of it being sappy sweet, and the second half like a real Indy adventure(if they called him Indy, you would swear it was part of the series). I happen to own the original commercial copy of it, but your gonna have to pry it out of my dead hands!(jk)

::Mark::

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]