Re: You never put Six Days, Seven Nights in your top ten list, what gives? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Footei.dw.net on March 10, 1999 at 04:35:49:

In Reply to: Re: You never put Six Days, Seven Nights in your top ten list, what gives? (nm) posted by Mark Indy Szarkowski on March 10, 1999 at 00:00:35:

: : That was a funny movie and I happened to be really happy with the way the movie turned out. I love it when Ford has a chance to be in a comedic role and I liked that he got the girl in this movie. I thought that the romantic story was great...but then again, this is coming from a real romantic. Exactly the kind of romantic situation I'd like to be in, especially if Ford were the pilot. And fyi, all of the people I've asked who've seen this movie, thought that it was great too.
: : LFM

: You're not alone LFM :) I honestly enjoyed this movie, although you have to admit it is kinda silly... even compared with Temple of Doom. The trailers made it look stupid when it first came out, which is probably why a lot of people dismiss it off-hand. I thought Harrison and Anne Heche had great chemistry together, which is also rather surprising. Plus, it helps that his character actually does what I do for a living!

: One thing though, what's wrong with hiss voice - it seemed really, really "gruff" in this one.

: G'day,

: Mark
: szarkom@pr.erau.edu

I think the voice thing was part of his character, but he wasn't really all that gruff when they were just sitting there and talking about kissing eachother.
LFM
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: