Re: "I'm King of The World!!"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on March 24, 1998 at 13:43:00:

In Reply to: "I'm King of The World!!" posted by Harmonica on March 24, 1998 at 13:20:42:

: God knows what Titanic has to do with Indy, but seen as I'm still tired from staying up till 6 in the morning to see the awards I'll say my piece.
: Titanic is easily the WORST movie Jim Cameron has made (I'm not counting Piranna 2 : The Spawing as I havent seen it).
: His earlier have had interesting charactors and themes and INVOLVING action sequences. Plus he has directed alot of performances that are infinitely better than Kate's and Leonardoes.
: Eg. Ed Harris in The Abyss, Sigorney Weaver in Aliens and Linda Hamilton in T2.
: I know True lies was a brainless Actioner, but at least we all went to the cinema expecting to see a fun brainless Actioner.
: It;s just typical of the Acadamy that the minute he makes a mushy sentimental film that he cleans up.

: - Harmonica
Been listening on and off to the news today, and about all film critics agree with you. But as you pointed out, that's for an entirely different forum. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]