Recycled Action with Indy IV??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bosh Talk from spider-we062.proxy.aol.com on March 11, 1999 at 21:51:38:

Hey, I was wondering.......What vehichles are Lucus/Spielburg gonna use for the action in the next Indy movie....I mean they've practically used all that I can think of: Plenty of Foot Chases, Car & Truck chases, horses A ship & a Sub, a Train scene, a life raft (used as a glider, a sled and finally.....a raft), elephants (though granted not a lot of action with them), mine-carts, speed-boats, a motorcycle, a blimp, fighter planes, and a tank. I'm sure I've missed something...but what're they gonna use now without recycling something? Granted you can recycle car and foot chases all day and make them interesting, but one of the cool things about the 3 different Indy movies is the use of a few new vehicles (of some sort) in each one....added with the foot and car chases. I mean what's left.....ski's? A ski-lift? Roller-skates? Burro's? Did they have prototype helicopters in the early 1950's (I'd guess they did).

"INDIANA JONES IV: THE QUEST FOR A NEW MODE OF TRANSPORTATION THAT KICKS ASS!"

BOSH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: