They should call you the Great Yasim!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Groo from ppp-207-193-3-89.kscymo.swbell.net on March 12, 1999 at 21:00:40:

In Reply to: My Temple of Doom theories... posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on March 12, 1999 at 19:59:34:

It's like your reading my mind, man!?!
1. Yep, I like the trashy b-movie slasher flicks - like the Evil Dead trilogy, Fridays, Nightmares, etc., however I am not limited to only the soft, slimy under belly of the film industry.
2. I am definitely quite weird and demented(examine the character of my AKA for further proof), as my strong following in this forum will tell you; but who among us can truly claim to be normal? BTW-what is the definition of normal, I would be interested in hearing your opinions.
3. Unfortunately, (or fortunately if you believe what therapists say about mass psychosis) there aren't any true hard-core Indy fans on my block, so I am a sub-culture of one. BTW-I am kinda proud of this fact, no matter where I go in this area I am always dressed differently than anyone else.(ie. Fedora, Leather Jacket, brown Kahki's, etc.)
Cool insite!!! - NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!Regards,
Groo
PS-Great job on the X-Marks site Abner!!!!:^)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]