Re: My friends' opinions on Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Fulvotrilineata.dw.net on March 13, 1999 at 08:16:14:

In Reply to: My friends' opinions on Indiana Jones posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on March 12, 1999 at 19:52:14:

: When I go to school, I usually bring a copy of an Indiana Jones book to read. Once people see the book, they say : "Another Indiana Jones book?" or "Indiana Jones is gay". In response to the gay remark, I said "Indiana Jones rocks! Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite movie" and then he said "oh is that the one with the warehouse in the end with all the boxes?" I said yes and he said, "Oh, I loved that movie." Do any of you other guys have any problems with your non-Indy freak friends?

I don't really think of them as my enemies, but the two guys that were playing the imposter part so well are the only people that really give me crap about it. Of course, they give me crap about everything, from my friends (even though they like all of em') to my boyfriend (even though he's way better looking) to the Indiana Jones thing. Most of the time we just joke around a lot. It sounds weird, but they're pretty decent sometimes.
All the rest of my friends have not really had an opinion since school first started. They of course all think that Harrison Ford is an old geezer but I let them pick on me for that. Those, I know are just jokes, so we always have fun with that.
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]