I taped it!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-27-190.snantx.swbell.net on March 13, 1999 at 10:33:06:

In Reply to: I saw the new 5 minute Phantom Menace trailer last night!!!! posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on March 12, 1999 at 12:28:01:

: My brother yelled and screamed for me to come down with him to watch TV, and to my surprise (and delight) it was the new trailer for Star Wars on CNN!! It was the best trailer I've seen. It was so good, that it made the previous trailer look like crap. It has all these cool droids, spaceships, creatures, it was unbelievable!!! And most delightful of all... Jabba was in it! This is gonna be one FANTASTIC movie. It is definetly gonna surpass that piece of crap movie Titanic by far. It's gonna be seen by everyone, whereas Titanic was seen by the same 2,000 girls over and over. What does everyone else think?

However I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the first trailer so I can't compare the two.
Oh yeah. Two things. Both about the comic strip Foxtrot. This past week the father was doing a John Book (Witness) impersonation, and in another not-as-recent one the two kids run around the theatre and see like 20 Star Wars trailers in half an hour or something.

Don't know why I just said that.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: