Hello Belloq.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on March 13, 1999 at 16:06:39:

In Reply to: intermitently, since summer 98 posted by belloq on March 13, 1999 at 13:11:58:

: : I have only been visiting since last summer, and not consistently. I used to participate more, but after being away since the holidays, I hardly recognize the present crop of visitors and am weary of the discussion. Did we all just disappear? Have we all changed our tags? Has Star Wars lured us away from Indy, Lucas' prodigal son? Michaelson, IndyMagnoli, etc.: Have we exhausted Indiana Jones as a topic of NEW discussion? belloq

It's starting to lean in that direction. I have a LOT of activity off line, though, through outside email contacts by forum members exploring other avenues, so I haven't totally given up hope. There are still discussions going on offline separate of the "E.T. as Indy" discussions going on here as of late. I certainly don't want to say it, in respect to Micah and what he's accomplished here, but things have indeed dried up in regards to new ground. Let's just hope it's a dry spell. If not, well, I have my other avenues to explore. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]