Where are the visits of the Indiana?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fernando from cm-50.abdnseg1.midco.net on March 14, 1999 at 00:07:03:

Hellos to all. I was here in the pasts to be asking about the clothings, but that is all done with and I do not have the relish for much mores.

I am now the bigger fan of Harrison Ford. If it being the case you be not knowing, he is the one that plays with much enjoyment the Indiana. Ever since the day I saw with much eagerness his movie Six Day then Seven Nights with the girl who wants to be men with Ellen, I am so tired with interest.

It is in my wishes that I be talking with Harrison Ford, in the fact the Indiana himself. He would like being with the fan of his and I am his indeed.

When is it he is being here. Should I be wearing more formal faces for him or can I come with my own on and he will not be the offended one? My tries of contacting Indiana Ford with the paper mail has been meeted with much confusion. I am not knowing of much of the laws in the United States of America but it is some problem that I have broken either one or several with my letters. I expressed this with 13 of your congressmens and this is said to help the disadvantaged. They do not have much liking of me in Washington-DC. But I am hoping it is only that. In my Brazil I would be in prison with those that called my brother their bigger sister. My brother thinks nought of these times.

I am being the one who cuts this shorter than it is. When is the Indiana Ford here so I may be showing up with the love that is mutual. I pay my stipend when he is on the bigger screen.

Ford! I love you the long time!

Fernando

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: