Let me just say this...then again, maybe not...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 16, 1999 at 08:48:48:

In Reply to: Re: Let me just say this. posted by Michaelson on March 16, 1999 at 06:42:25:

: : I've been noticing an abundance of (nm)s lately in the Forum. That's all fine and dandy (even if it is slightly annoying that the message is entirely in the post title) but some of them aren't designated with the little (nm) in the title. So I click on them and discover to my annoyance and disappointment that there's nothing there. To those who post titles without message bodies, could you please designate them as such? Thanks.

: : BTW, I also realize that I have my fair share of (nm)s out there but I take care to mark them as having nothing other than a title.

: : Check six.

: : -Mithrandir-

: I have to agree with you too, but am a bit puzzled as to your being annoyed at finding nothing there when you go to the posting. NM means just that, No Message. Why are you looking for a message? Regards. Michaelson

Ignore my last message. It pays NOT to miss a couple of words in a posting. Changes the entire meaning. (duh!) Ssorry about that. I caught a message I responded to above that had the nm in the posting heading, and didn't clear it either. Lordy, another Monday! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]