To Micah--Updated X-Marks is done! (well, almost)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8dg.dialup.mindspring.com on March 16, 1999 at 11:05:16:

Well, here it is...I've added the latest info including the pants by Mr. Howard, the Roadster Factory, and the headpiece to the Staff of Ra from Enterprise. Some things still need to be clarified, like the Littlewoods catalog shirt and whether or not the Noel Howard pants and the Peter Botwright pants are one and the same. I suspect not but this is confusing because I talked to Peter and emailed Mr. Howard and Mr. Howard said he heard of the interest in the pants from Peter. Now, Mr. Botwright also mentioned borrowing an original pair from someone to make a pattern (Mr. Howard?) And of course, the timing of Noel's pants being offered when Peter said he would have them available makes one wonder... However, Peter did tell me he would post a message to the forum when the pants are available so I'll guess and say that he's offering a separate pair. If anyone here knows the real answer to this...post on!

I hope everyone here likes the new page!

(If you have IE4 it should play music, too)

Cheers,
Abner

PS- Micah, if you could post a message letting us know when the real X-Marks page is updated, that would be great. And thanks for letting me work on this- it was fun. If you have trouble getting any of the files let me know and I'll email them to you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]