Re: Did anyone else here catch the A&E Bio (pt 1) of Steven Spielberg last night?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rik Duel from slgol51p45.ozemail.com.au on March 18, 1999 at 18:08:31:

In Reply to: Did anyone else here catch the A&E Bio (pt 1) of Steven Spielberg last night? posted by Abner on March 18, 1999 at 08:00:56:

Didn't see the program you're talking about, but I know there are a handful of concept art paintings by Jim Steranko, including a great one of Indy leaping from the horse to the truck. I know these were published in a special liftout book from '80 or '81 with Previews magazine (I've got it at home, but I'm not there at the moment, if you're interested I can give exact details later).

These were something that I intended to put up on my Indiana Jones page, which is, unfortunately for the most part, down at the moment. And I don't know that I'll be able to get the space required to put it back up in the form I'd like.

There is no 'Art of Indiana Jones' book that I'm aware of, but 'From Star Wars to Indiana Jones - the Best of the Lucasfilm Archives' has a lot of great stuff on Indy, and I'm not sure, but I think some of this Steranko concept art is in this too. Anyone?

Rik

If you want to check out what's left of my page, and risk the broken links, only the action figure section remains at:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]