Re: Gas Mask Bag.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ofra from spider-ta073.proxy.aol.com on March 19, 1999 at 10:43:20:

In Reply to: Re: Gas Mask Bag. posted by Anejo Joe on January 27, 1999 at 21:13:21:

: : Hi there! Did the bag you ordered from The Roadster Factory come with the leather strap? If not, where did you get the leather strap to put on it like Indy's bag? I would love to get one for my boyfriend for Valentine's day. His is broken. Thanks! - Lisa

: ---------------------------------------
: The bag comes with a web strap. I got the leather, buckle, and rivets from Tandy Leather. They sell just about anything you need of that sort, and will even show you how to assemble it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Febreze Is Dangerous to Pets!

If you have used Febreze near your pets, or on their bedding, please remove the animals and clean the area thoroughly, ASAP!

This deodorizer/air freshener is marketed to be safe around animals, and its bottle, as of December 1998, portrays a picture of a dog. Please do not let it fool you! There have been multiple instances of birds who died, and dogs who have lost most of their hair, or died, after being exposed to the zinc chloride in Febreze.

Please pass this information on to other pet owners/caretakers, before more animals are injured or killed!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]