Re: ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust41.tnt15.sfo3.da.uu.net on March 20, 1999 at 22:17:15:

In Reply to: Re: ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! posted by Indy Jones Fan on March 20, 1999 at 21:35:07:

I didn't have any problems..other than it taking like 3 hours, but then again I did it on the first day. Maybe it's just temporary, by the way if you haven't seen it yet it's awesome. I've always been juiced for the new Star Wars, but after all the hype I started wondering what in the hell they could do to make it that much more impressive than all the other movies out there. I don't know what they did, but it is that much more impressive

: : I was at the Star Wars website a moment ago, trying to download the new trailer, and to my frustration, I think we are cursed. When it's loading at 15%, all of a sudden it says Document Done, and stops loading, EVERY time!!! Is there something wrong with that websight right now or what? Did anyone else have that problem I seem to be getting. Fill me in people.

:
: Don't worry...your not the only one having problems. I have tried 5 times to download the new trailer and have not been successful yet. I suspect the problem is that literally hundreds of thousands-maybe millions of people are trying to see the trailer. Give it a week or two to let the traffic slow down.

: Regards, Indy Jones Fan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]