Re: German Indyfans

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas c|:) from uvo-111.univie.ac.at on March 21, 1999 at 06:14:20:

In Reply to: German Indyfans posted by Deirdre on March 21, 1999 at 02:43:08:

: Halloechen,:)

Heu ;)

: I was wondering...
: (Verzeihung dass Ich dies in Deutsch schreibe, aber Ich will einen guten Freund im Forum mit einem Geschenk ueberaschen.) Also:
: ...was heisst Fedora auf Deutsch und wie bekommt man so einen Hut? Ich fliege naehmlich nach Deutschland naechsten Monat und wuerde das sehr gern wissen.

To keep up the secret I answer in German: Soweit ich weiß ist Fedora ein Eigenname, der Hut heißt also auch in Deutschland Fedora. Eine weniger genaue Bezeichung wäre vielleicht auch noch "Schlapphut" (aber das muß dann nicht unbedingt ein Fedora sein). Ob es in Deutschland Fedoras zu kaufen gibt weiß ich leider nicht, ich glaube aber, daß man in den USA oder UK fündig werden kann.

: ...how do you obtain German IJ books? Can you buy them in every usual bookstore in Germany or do you still have to order it?

You may find few copies of the Indy books in stores. The last book released was Philosopher's Stone and that was more than a year ago. But if you visit all bookstores you find you have a good chance to get some of the books. (I don't know if you spend a lot of time in bookstores during your holidays but that's what I do when I'm in the states or UK :))))

: Oh and since I am coming over, are any of you European Indyfans interested in a little get together? If not, okay, I understand...privacy and stuff... but if yes, I'd be delighted to meet at least one or two of you marvelous people.

Well, I would like to meet some people but noone ever comes to Vienna...

:
: Hope to hear from you,
: Deirdre

sas c|:)
*~~~, >IJC< ,~~~*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: