Re: Well said. "The fight for justice!" : ) (no important message)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Floridana.dw.net on March 21, 1999 at 15:08:30:

In Reply to: Re: Well said. "The fight for justice!" : ) (no important message) posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on March 21, 1999 at 14:36:23:

: : : : : Yub, yub. Acu tak-tak!

: : : : : There is always a million smiles in a box of 8B.
: : : : : Pickles are tasty. (Hint number 3)
: : : : : Folgers- Something to wake up to!
: : : : : "I can walk! I can walk!"
: : : : : Question: Surely you can't be serious!
: : : : : Answer: I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

: : : : You know, you're almost as funny as Aragorn with this stuff...but is there a reason for having so much? What is a box of 8B, why is number three a hint, do you like coffee, are you a recovering paraplegic, and why did you use something from Airplane!????
: : : : LFM :)

: : : I'm glad that you caught on about the Airplane stuff. The "I can walk!" bit is from Naked Gun 2 and a half. "8B" is my homeroom in school. I don't drink much coffee and the other line, well that's just gibberish. (Or is it?)

: : Is it? The world may never know. My hr number is 8G...which means they kinda rhyme.
: : LFM

: Well atually the pickles thing is just another hint to solve a riddle I have been orchestrating here on the forum. So far, no one has caught on. Or have they? Wow! 8G? You have that many homerooms in your school? My school goes up to 8E, I think.

No no no, silly. The letter in the homeroom number is the teacher's last name initial. We only have two eighth grades in my school. Where the heck do you live that you have...hold on let me count what letter is...5 homerooms!!! And only for one grade!! wow. My town is very small. I feel like a hick. What's the riddle?
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]