Re: No one's posted anything for a long time, so i'll do it...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ignis Fatuus from LR14.rmisp.com on March 22, 1999 at 04:07:26:

In Reply to: Re: No one's posted anything for a long time, so i'll do it... posted by Ignis Fatuus on March 22, 1999 at 04:04:06:

: : Michael Kahn just won an oscar for film editing. He won one for Raiders of the Lost Ark I think. Pretty cool, but i think that this year that's the closest Harrison is going to get to being mentioned at the oscars. Kinda sucky. I love Harrison Ford no matter what, but I still think he should get some acknowledgement. You know in USA Weekly he wasn't even mentioned in their special oscar edition. I'm getting really mad at this. The only thing that's making this bareable is the fact that Mel Gibson didn't get nominated either and neither did Bruce Willis.
: : LFM

: The reason why Harry isn't nominated is he isn't that great of an actor. I mean he is really good, but other than a few very good and diverse roles, he is a character actor. Hell he once even said so himself. In a People interview, Ford said the reason he has been "around" so long is he was never too big...until now.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong--Dennis Miller

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]