So how is the strap?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-217.ispmodems.net on March 22, 1999 at 12:56:10:

In Reply to: Re: I got the bag from Noel Howard today. posted by Azuma on March 22, 1999 at 12:38:46:

: I got the bags from Mr. Howard weeks ago. But the strap is totally different and the buckle either. I love the works of pants but not the bags.... Any way, if you cannot find a good strap, it might be a good choice to buy from Mr. Howard.

: Azuma

: : I recieved the Gas Mask bag from Noel Howard today. It cost me ?5 with the leather strap. The bag is in good condition, a lot better than that of Sentimental Journey's version which was overpriced and filthy and to which I regret buying.
: : Anyway, the bag is a good buy, but one thing I don't understand is that on the X marks the spot page it says that Noel Howard is selling the strap for ?7 without the bag!!!
: : I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about this subject so lets move on......I'll answers any questions regarding the bag..

: :
: : Regards

: : Seamus

Seamus and Azuma, is the strap a good recreation? Does it have a generic type buckle, or is it something special? Is the leather thick or thin? Color? Raiders, TOD or LC style?

The bag is one of my favorite prop items so I'm very interested.

Thanks,
John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: