Re: What kind of car would Indy drive?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-48.ispmodems.net on March 22, 1999 at 15:17:10:

In Reply to: Re: What kind of car would Indy drive? posted by Michaelson on March 22, 1999 at 15:03:47:

Good point. I hadn't thought of it that way. He would be a pro at scaring up a ride wherever he was (movies proved that!)

John D

: : Just trying to stir things up- Was thinking about this a while ago and couldn't really think of anything exciting so I'll see what you think.

: : Would he drive something small and sensible, that would seem fitting for a college professor? Or would he have something fast? Flashy? Convertible? Perhaps a truck to haul stuff to the museum?

: : Goofy question,
: : John D

: I don't know John, I think Indy would have been a big user of public transportation, seeing how Spartan his apartment was, and his use of the same work materials all the time, he more than likely would borrow a car from someone than purchase one. Public transportation was in it's heyday during the timeperiod we're interested in here, so a taxi, bus, train, boat or plane would have more than likely taken care of anything he needed. If something unusual came up, borrow Brody's car. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]