US Wings

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 23, 1999 at 14:00:21:

In Reply to: Indy Jacket Imposters! posted by Abner on March 22, 1999 at 09:57:05:

: I accidently stumbled upon this website where they claim that CooperUSA made the jackets for the films! Peter Botwright should sue!

:
: Abner

I just received another follow up from David Hack, who I now have found out is the CEO of the US Wings company, who to his credit, did follow up on his research that we provided him, specfically the WWW address of Wested leather, and has discovered the truth regarding the coats. When I have time later on this evening, in the interest of giving the total story, I'll type his email to me verbatim so you can see what he discoverd, and how he arrived at the decision to change the wording to "Indy Style". Like I said, the emails that passed between us were not very pleasant last night (and there were several before I left for the evening), he at least did follow through on his investigation and write me the results. Check back later and read what he has to say. I owe him that much. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]