Wested Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andy Jones from 209-30-178-119.flash.net on March 24, 1999 at 20:31:44:

Maybe some of you would like to know, but more for me to tell someone, it has now been seven weeks since I ordered my jacket. However, after nine emails to Peter at Wested, I got a reply at the end of last week. I was told "My jacket had been dispatched and I should have it shortly." With any luck, before it becomes eight weeks I will have my jacket. I've been told to have patience, the jacket is well worth the wait, it may be. If it is, I will post such a compliment. But for now, the wait seems endless. It has been so long since I ordered I've lost the childhood excitment I had that first week. I have no doubt that when it finally arrives the excitment will return, but, I no longer drive home in anticipation. It's also is now spring. I'm in Texas. Do the math. We have 70-80 degree springs. It makes me angry it's taking so long. During this seven week time a hot air balloon has traveled around the entire globe and my computer has been sent for repairs and returned to me! I may feel better now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]