Re: Wested Jacket wait

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 25, 1999 at 09:56:00:

In Reply to: Wested Jacket posted by Andy Jones on March 24, 1999 at 20:31:44:

: Maybe some of you would like to know, but more for me to tell someone, it has now been seven weeks since I ordered my jacket. However, after nine emails to Peter at Wested, I got a reply at the end of last week. I was told "My jacket had been dispatched and I should have it shortly." With any luck, before it becomes eight weeks I will have my jacket. I've been told to have patience, the jacket is well worth the wait, it may be. If it is, I will post such a compliment. But for now, the wait seems endless. It has been so long since I ordered I've lost the childhood excitment I had that first week. I have no doubt that when it finally arrives the excitment will return, but, I no longer drive home in anticipation. It's also is now spring. I'm in Texas. Do the math. We have 70-80 degree springs. It makes me angry it's taking so long. During this seven week time a hot air balloon has traveled around the entire globe and my computer has been sent for repairs and returned to me! I may feel better now.

Friend, I waited since 1981 to finally get mine! Seriously, I was in the same boat last year as you, as mine appeared in April and I live in the deep south of the US and I couldn't wear mine until the Fall. Believe me, the ownership of the Wested is part of the pleasure of the jacket, let alone the actual time you use it. I had the same experience of having to wait until it got cooler here before I could use mine, but when the temps finally did reach that wearable temperature, I've worn it every day, including today where the temps are predicted to reach the low 60's, and the jacket is still comfortable. Anticipation is a bummer when it's stretched to the limit, but in the final outcome you'll be pleased. I can only speak for myself, but I know I was, and still am. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]