Archeival Raiders book

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 25, 1999 at 10:04:50:

In Reply to: Re: Storyboards posted by Sean on March 25, 1999 at 07:33:01:

:
: : : Does anyone know where I can get pictures of the story boards used in the Indy Movies?
: : : (I already have the ones pictured in in the Stars Wars Archives book)
: : : Help appreciated

: : : Regards

: : : Seamus

: : You need to get ahold of the illustrated screenplays from Raiders and TOD. Both books are full of storyboards used in the movies, as well as complete finished screeplays for both films. They are long out of print, but you can find used copies all the time on ebay auctions. In fact, I bought one on ebay just a couple of months ago. Hope this helps.

: Another great source is the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Collector's magazine from 1981 - similar to the Temple of Doom magazine but chock full of storyboards, behind the scenes info, and some great costume shots (not to mention a couple of candid ones)...Which raises a point - why hasn't someone written a really good archival Indy book yet? There's a wealth of material available, and it's not like they're 3 of the top-20-grossing films of all time or anything...
: Cheers,
: Sean

If your talking about a book such as a "making of Raiders", they did. It came out in 1981 in paperback the same year as the movie. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]