Hmmm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.12 on March 25, 1999 at 10:14:00:

In Reply to: Re: If Spielberg Won't Direct the next Indy movie, who should? (nim) posted by LFM on March 24, 1999 at 16:03:45:

: : Oh, and please don't say George Lucas, because we all know that he hates directing and wouldn't do it.

: : And here is the non-important message:

: : Announcer: And here is the 76th annual NBA basketball All-star game live from L.A.!
: : Announcer 2: Oh yes and it is going to be a good one tonight! Playing with us tonight are Shaquille O'Neal, Charles Barkley and Jedi Master Yoda!
: : Announcer: Yes, indeed. Yoda may be small, but he is fast and agile.
: : Announcer 2: And the game begins! Yoda wins the toss-up and passes it to O'Neal. O'Neal to Barkley- Barkley back to O'Neal- O'Neal to Yoda- Yoda shoots it from downtown! It's good!
: : Announcer: McKinley passes the ball to O'Ryan- Wait Yoda intercepted the pass- SLAM DUNK!
: : Announcer 2: Yoda is on fire!
: : Announcer: And here with us tonight is the world famous Laker girls! Oh, and it looks like Yoda is distracted.
: : Announcer 2: And who wouldn't be?
: : (Crowd screams: YODA! YODA!)

:
: Personally I think that Ron Howard would be cool to be a director, but then I don't know to many director's names...or oooh, Rob Reiner, those are the only ones I know.
: Oh and I've just gotta say, Indiana James, you need to get out more, but I won't hold that against you.
: LFM

I don't mean to sound offensive but, this is coming out of the same mouth you keeps on saying Harrison Ford is 'yummy'. Did you think that this nim was funny? I sure hope you thought it was funny.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]