Re: And...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 37.greenville-05-10rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on March 26, 1999 at 21:22:00:

In Reply to: And... posted by red four on March 26, 1999 at 16:09:10:

:
: : The funny thing about discontinued items is that in a few years someone else will be selling/manufacturing them at an inflated price.
: : BTW, I know the ongoing debate about leather quality(ie. Leather VS. Lambskin), well the USWings guy, Sgt. Hack, states the reason the Cooper jackets, which are just cheap rip-offs of the Wested's, are so much more expensive is because the cow-hide is of superior quality. Now that all depends on what each individual is going to use their jacket for. I just find it intriguing that this bozo is sells a jacket made of less expensive materials and it is manufactured in the US and is still MORE expensive than the original Wested including the shipping and handling.
: : US Wings, we'll do ANYTHING for a buck Regards,
: : Groo

: And there is still a six week wait on delivery for the US Wings jacket.Just don't make no sense.

: John D

----------------------------

I just got back from the annual banquet of the local chapter of Warbirds, a group interested in the history of military avation. It is a big afair, as our area goes, with maybe 300 or more in attandance. They had a raffle for an A2 jacket donated by US Wings. They also had some on display. Compared to the Williw & Geiger jacket, it seemed a little thin. But still a nice jacket. If I am ever in Ohio, it may be worth taking a look at their showroom. It does seem strange that they would have a six week wait, though. From their web site I got the impression they carried a lot of inventory.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]