For Commercial Pizza Guys Everywhere.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JeffW from ts1-d39.pgr.auracom.com on March 26, 1999 at 22:48:25:

In Reply to: Re: The guy in the Pizza Commercial posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on March 26, 1999 at 15:28:56:

:
: : : "Run for you life! It's the guy from the pizza commercial!"

: : Ok James? You really are kinda funny. Who's the guy from the pizza commercial? Just a minor little question there. Anyway...I think of course he would? I don't know if I saw them but anyone getting whipped would have scars. Could you imagine how much that would hurt?
: : LFM

: WOW! I'm kinda funny! I always thought I was mildly entertaining. *grins* The guy in the pizza commercial is a figment of my Aragorn-like imagination. I know it makes absolutely NO sense but I thought I might give up my self-esteem to amuse others. : )

Are we gonna take this abuse any more? Are we gonna continue to be ridiculed and made the basis from which cruel and unusual jokes are formed? Hell No!! I urge Commercial Pizza Guys like myself to throw off the yoke of oppression and stand up for our rights. We deserve to be treated like every other pizza guys, drive thru cashiers, grill cooks and every other underappreciated member of the food service industry!! Are you with me?!?

JeffW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]