Thanks!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from spider-tp072.proxy.aol.com on March 28, 1999 at 09:13:31:

In Reply to: P.S.~ posted by Aaron on March 28, 1999 at 00:05:31:

Hey, I wondered where you had gone to! Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the kind words. There is another forum novel going on so if you'd like to contribute, please do. I'll send you an up to date version I've edited together so you have all the plot info.
Regards,
walker

: Woops, I forgot to honor Mack's work on the Forum Novel. Sorry, it had just been so long...and his name isn't taken from the trilogy! I mean really, how am I supposed to remember it then, huh? :)

: ~Aaron

: : walker, I must say, you did a fine job with Indy and the Golden Death. I just read it--and re-read the first parts--and I am impressed. I'd like to thank you for taking the work that Toht, Mola Ram, and I did and actually turning it into something readable. :) I found it to be a very entertaining piece of writing.

: : I appologize for abandoning the Forum Novel. Truth be told, I abandoned the Forum alltogether, as well as this sight. Actually...with Star Wars: Episode I quickly approaching, my interests were swayed from Indy and I abandoned the trilogy for a time. But now, the countdown to summer of 2001 has begun...

: : Once again, walker, thanks. If you ever need an extra writer for another one of Indy's Forum endeavors, just send me an email. Lord knows that if you left me a message on the Forum I would never see it. :) Not to say that Micah isn't still doing the spectacular job he always has done--he is.

: : Farewell,
: : ~Aaron

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: