My sincere apologies

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James Lambert from 209.5.179.21 on March 28, 1999 at 10:42:46:

In Reply to: A little annoyed. posted by Seamus on March 27, 1999 at 13:08:00:

Well, I didn't know that the forum felt that way. I admit some of the posts are really
silly. The 'who would win in a fight' messages were done by my brother and they are just light-hearted spoofs. I promise that there will be no more of these messages. As for the favorite character messages, I do not see anything wrong with those types. In fact we are not the only ones who do that. I believe there was a post like that that was entered not too long ago. I know alot of the stuff my brother does is annoying and I try to control that, but it's kind of hard when he's your older brother. I could also say I'm not the only one who posts annoying messages (e.g. the horrible fuss over the bag strap) but I won't go into that. I speak for my brother as well when I say that I am sorry for degrading and ruining the forum for the rest of you. There will be no more of this silly stuff. And everything will be serious Indy. I promise that from now on, we will show more moderation and will try not to offend your highest regard. Once again, I am truly sorry for the degradation and the destruction of the forum.

Sorry,

James Lambert

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: