HELLO, MCFLY!?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Groo from ppp-207-193-2-146.kscymo.swbell.net on March 28, 1999 at 20:18:20:

In Reply to: Re: What's with River Phonenix's hair? posted by LFM on March 28, 1999 at 12:52:40:

I think you TOTALLY missed the point of the discussion earlier about posting nonsense. I like differing opinions, but getting an opinion about EACH posting from the SAME person is starting to get annoying. PLEASE use some forethought before replying to other people's postings. Shuffling through "crap" postings in order to get to some Indy-relevant information is getting real old real fast. Dominating this forum with frequent posts which all same pretty much the same garbage is driving me(and I have a feeling several others) away from this outlet.
Look, I'm not trying to rain on a girl for having an opinion on issues, but even I am getting fed up. Use some common sense and moderation for all our sakes.
Considering Mardering MYSELF!!!Regards,
Groo
P.S. If you feel that you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO write your opinion some place where another pair human eyes will read it, sent your posts to my e-mail address. I promise to read everyone and if they give me a chuckle, I promise to write back. But PLEEAASE for the love of cheese-dip, leave some room for other newbies to post.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]