Re: Had a great B-Day, and got some Indy stuff!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 29, 1999 at 10:19:40:

In Reply to: Re: Had a great B-Day, and got some Indy stuff!!!!!! posted by Greg on March 28, 1999 at 20:58:10:

: :
: : : Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are so lucky. I've wanted a wested for about a year now. Basically that's the only jacket that i thought of when I told my mom that I wanted a leather jacket. I like that baggy thinger too because it looks so cool. You must have great parents! How old are you? if you don't mind me asking.
: : : LFM

: : Hey LFM,
: : Thanks you sooooo much for reading my post!!!! I am now 16 years old. My dad is very cool!! My mom doesn't really know about my Indy interest. I am so excited about the jacket, now I get to ask those question that annoy everyone on the forum!! LOL
: : Well thanks again for reading my post. I hope to see you around!!!!

: : ~Meg~

: Congratulations! I feel the same way about my wife as you do about your dad, though my own parents have always supported my Indy habit (though I am sure they didn't think it would last this long into adulthood). My wife, bless her heart, has never understood my need to collect this stuff, but has supported my desire to do so. And I have owned a Wested since before they were "Wested," and I love the jacket-it's held up incredibly well. Very well made. If you have any questions about mine, I'd be happy to answer them. Happy Birthday! (I just turned 26 last Friday myself and will be ordering the pants from Noel Howard soon-with my wife's approval of course!).

: Greg

Getting over THAT hump in the household is an adventure in itself, isn't it? (Grins) Been there, STILL doing that! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]