Re: Does anyone know where I can get some Indiana Jones books?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas from attwwp.alcatel.at on March 30, 1999 at 08:10:38:

In Reply to: Does anyone know where I can get some Indiana Jones books? posted by LFM on March 29, 1999 at 16:20:40:

: I'm not talking novels mind you, I'm talking about the kind of books that have the really awesome pictures taken from the movie and the one s that have the captions of what happened. Like little trivia things and behind the scenes captions.
There are always some picture books on ebay (you know ebay, don't you?). I made some really good deals there.
Another way to get such books is to hit as many stores for used books and comic/scifi/fantasy stores as possible. Whenever I am in the states or the UK I always find a lot of Indy stuff (including those books).

: Plus I have a question about movie posters from the movies. How come there are so many different covers for the movie jackets? They are all, at least what I've seen, in movie poster format, but how come there have to be so many. I could probably afford (omg, I forgot how to spell afford! Is that right?) the three, but not like six or something.
There are always several posters for a movie. Like one early draft without much pictures and one official one when the movie starts. Sometimes there are also posters for the video releases. For example I already own the Poster for the THX remastered Widescreen Trilogy release (the German version was release half a year ago).

: Oh and have there ever been specials on the home shopping network or qvc for Indiana Jones collectibles? I know I saw a special on Star Wars stuff, but I'd really like to know if they've ever done that with Indiana Jones stuff.
I have no idea :)

sas c|:)
>>> IJC ,~~~*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: