Re: Does anyone know where I can get some Indiana Jones books?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dave from gate2.twi.com on March 30, 1999 at 08:32:33:

In Reply to: Does anyone know where I can get some Indiana Jones books? posted by LFM on March 29, 1999 at 16:20:40:

Hi, one way to find the storybooks and others with good pics is to go to www.barnesandnoble.com - they have a section where they will locate out of print books for you, as much as I hate ebay, you can also check there: www.ebay.com - what part of the US do you live in? I may be able to recommend some other good spots or ideas.

Cheers - Dave

: I'm not talking novels mind you, I'm talking about the kind of books that have the really awesome pictures taken from the movie and the one s that have the captions of what happened. Like little trivia things and behind the scenes captions.

: Plus I have a question about movie posters from the movies. How come there are so many different covers for the movie jackets? They are all, at least what I've seen, in movie poster format, but how come there have to be so many. I could probably afford (omg, I forgot how to spell afford! Is that right?) the three, but not like six or something.

: Oh and have there ever been specials on the home shopping network or qvc for Indiana Jones collectibles? I know I saw a special on Star Wars stuff, but I'd really like to know if they've ever done that with Indiana Jones stuff.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]