Re: Where can I get the Henry Jones, Sr. hat?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Jensen from proxy2-external.frmt1.sfba.home.com on March 31, 1999 at 20:30:24:

In Reply to: Where can I get the Henry Jones, Sr. hat? posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on March 31, 1999 at 14:26:11:

: Does anyone know where I can get that excuse for a hat that Henry Jones, Sr. wore in LC? My brother and I want to go as the Jones boys for Halloween. I would be Indy, he would be Jones, Sr.

Luger's excellant fedora page recommends the Stetson Brady as a good likeness for Henry Sr.'s hat. It is the closest I've seen; you just need to pull the brim down in the back. Millerhats is selling the Brady for 32.50, but I think you should try the Stetson Outlet recommended by Groo first. I just bought a fur felt Nostaglia from them for 26.73, so you can imagine what the Brady might be selling for. Here's Millerhats URL so you can check out the hat, which comes in two colors, gray and brown (gray is the one to order):

http://www.millerhats.com/

Just hit the link on the homepage for the Stetson hat index, and you'll find an another link to the online listing of the Brady.

Happy Halloween.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]