Re: 6 Days 7 Nights trailer - Indy in a Denim Shirt?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 1Cust27.max22.washington.dc.ms.uu.net on April 06, 1998 at 18:18:48:

In Reply to: Indy music in 6 Days 7 Nights trailer!!! posted by Brisco on April 06, 1998 at 08:02:38:

: The very end of the Raiders March plays at the end of the new preview for Harrison Ford's latest movie, 6 Days 7 Nights. Gee, I wonder what movies they're trying to evoke? From the preview, 6D7N looks great, and the most Indyish thing HF's done since Last Crusade. There was one scene of him falling down a very Raiders temply-looking shaft, some sort of island trap that brought a flood of Indiana Jones scenes to mind. There was other John Williams music in the trailer, too. The trailer was on Entertainment Tonight last night and is available at www.darkhorizons.com.
: Brisco

:I thought I recognized the music... 6D7N looks good from what I can tell from the trailer. HF may have traded the leathers for a denim shirt but he's still finding his way into a plane crash again. Have you noticed that he always seems to be always around planes. In Raiders he fights on top of the flying wing; in TofDoom he bails out of the Lao Che plane. In Executive Decision he's bouncing around Air Force One and now he piles his bush plane into an island? I know he flies planes as a hobby. I hope he has better luck with that! The movie looks like he gets to hurl his body down holes and off cliffs. Now if they could just get him back into an Indy movie...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]