Re: Which should I start with?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h2-49-155.ispmodems.net on April 01, 1999 at 21:42:38:

In Reply to: Which should I start with? posted by DP2 on April 01, 1999 at 18:55:44:

Either the hat or the bag. Both are fairly inexpensive and are useful in everyday life. And yes I wear my hat and bag (with "lucky charm" zippo in the little pocket) everyday.And if I'm going to be where there may be wild animals or cattle I carry my whip (I work at a county park where this is not uncommon). Yes I am one of the "extreme dorks" that alot of people on here make fun of. We all know that the people who hassle others are the real losers.

Anyway, get a Stetson from the factory outlet, and get a bag from "What Price Glory" or the Roadster Factory, and make a strap for it yourself. Keep watching the Forum for new info, as this place has answered all my questions. And most of the people on here are great.

John D

: I really want to get the jacket, the fedora, the whip..everything actually, but what does everyone suggest I get first? Also, does anyone here at the forum wear the whole outfit anywhere? Just wondering.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]