Whoa, Sheldon!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.11 on April 02, 1999 at 11:16:45:

In Reply to: INDY LAMBERT posted by Sheldon N. Lee on April 01, 1999 at 19:32:07:

: LOOK PAL!!! Other people in the forum do it and you don't feel inclined to say something to them so get off my case will ya!!
: I mean it is just in capital letters theres nooo symbolism to it so get past it or start yelling at the other people as well and I would like to remind you that you also wrote a messege in all caps if you take the time and look back!!!!!The reason I did it is so someone who could help me would respond so just lay off!
: Sincerly,
: SHELDON N. LEE

Sorry if I ticked you off. It was just that those all-caps posts are headache inducing. I'm sure that all of us can read the smaller-case letter posts very well. I wasn't yelling at you, I was just offering advice regarding messages. As for MY all-caps message, it was just the subject and only 2 words so I thought people wouldn't mind. I guess I was wrong. "If I have offended you than I am sorry."

James Lambert

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]